|PATHS.com has a history of finding solutions to creating access issues for those with varied abilities.
- Arranged for the financing and provision of 1,700 ft of beach access for a sand castle competition in Vancouver for 10,000 people and a team from the BC Paraplegic Association.
- Instrumental in providing access to G.F.Strong Society for their summer children camp.
- Supplied the Vancouver Parks Board with early prototype path systems.
- Created criteria for evaluating soft surface access systems and presented this criteria in Montreal at the Trendex Accessibility Conference.
- Rents access materials to people wanting temporary access for special events or holidays.
- Finds groups and persons interested in financing accessible solutions.
Currently PATHS.COM is able to sell PATH MAT in Ontario.
If you have any interest in PATHS.COM or PATH MAT please
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-816-7130
THIS WEB SITE WILL EVENTUALLY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON THE WORK OF PATHS.COM AND HOW UNIVERSAL ACCESS CAN BE ACHIEVED ON SAND, SNOW, GRASS AND GRAVEL.